All prices are inclusive of VAT. Indicating the VAT number, the invoice will be attached to the shipment.
We guarantee delivery within 5 working days. The availability of fresh goods depends on the availability of the warehouse and weekly suppliers. If there is urgency, you must first check availability in the warehouse.
The goods, whether fresh or frozen, travel in containers suitable for maintaining the cold chain: polystyrene and ice containers supplied by DRYCE (ice gel for temperatures from 0 to 4 ° C, while dry ice, which acts at -78°C, for shipments.
For any doubts or inquiry please call the administration office 0039 0437/568120 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the wines, we use 6 and 12 bottles.
Term of payment
Paypal or Cedit Card (Mode: the order immediately follows the pro-forma invoice, the shipment follows the receipt of the balance amount).
The cards accepted are VISA, MASTERCARD, CART AURORE, POSTEPAY, PAYPAL DEBIT CARD.
To use AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD you must first register on Paypal here.
These general conditions of sale (hereinafter, “General Condition”) apply to all sales of products (hereinafter, “Products” or “Product”) purchased through the bluedessert.it website.
The use of the distance selling service described in these General Condition is reserved exclusively for consumers, understood as natural person acting for purposes unrelated to their commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity.
The language available to conclude the contract is Italian.
The Customer is obliged to carefully read the General Conditions that have been made available to him on the Site, in order to allow its memorization and reproduction by the Customer pursuant to art. 12 of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70.
Contracts concluded with CDK s.r.l. (as defined below) through the Site are governed by Italian law and, in particular, by Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (“Consumer Code”) and Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70.
The company responsible for the site and the sale is:
Trasporti Officina Brema s.r.l.
Via Fenadora, 10
We invite you to report IMMEDIATLY on the delivery document and on the Courier coupon, any breakages and / or missing packages.
We can not be held responsible for any faults or breakages detected after the signature on the delivery document.
Non-regularity in payments excludes approval of the order.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, the customer, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanationa and without any penalty.
To exercise this right, the customer must send a communication to Brema Trasporti within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be set by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
Trasporti Officina Brema s.r.l.
Via Fenadora, 10
Or by email to email@example.com always sent within the aforementioned term of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, we will inform the customer the instructions on how to return the goods that must be received a tour stores within 10 days of authorization.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased.
- By law, the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the customer.
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer.
- Trasporti Brema is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- In case of damage to the goods during transport, Trasporti Brema will inform the customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouse), to allow him to lodge a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal.
Trasporti Brema will reimburse to the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by means of a transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, i twill be customer’s responsibility to provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code – CAB – Current Account of the invoice).
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and /or its contents), in the cases in which CDK ascertains:
- The lack of the external packaging and /or the wrapping containing the purchased product.
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Trasporti Brema will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the same shipping costs.
Privacy Notice, read the relevant legislation.